Dear professors, instructors, coaches and all who happen to battle in the everyday totally nightmarish and wonderfully creative field of teaching, we are bringing to you our major iTeacherBook app update now.
We hope that iTeacherBook app helps you be even more organized. Now you can save time on planning your schedule and calculating grades of your students. Instead, you will have more time to create super cool new lesson plans to make students prefer your subject above all others.
So welcome the new, totally awesome iTeacherBook, re-designed and re-imagined from the teachers perspective. It feels fresh and it tastes fresh, let’s take a bite and see. By the way, we brought you some cupcakes so grab one for yourself, make yourself comfortable and follow us.
The app supports iOS 7 and 8. With this, the technical cooking part is over, let’s immediately skip to the royal icing (that’s what we all love in cupcakes, to be honest):
- new app icon (well, obviously, the wrap matters!)
- new look, refined and stylish, iTeacherBook app looks simply delicious
- the option to set odd and even working days, to some of you really useful when planning your schedule
- the option to set online (time irrelevant) classes
- new calendar view
- option to export data to third-party calendars
- AMAZING: course stats on iPad (hours remaining, average student attendance rate, progress of your students etc)